Hassle-Free Returns with 100% Money Back Guarantee
We stand behind every item we sell and want you to be truly satisfied with your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in its original, unworn condition within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
Free return shipping only applies to U.S customers and is limited to two (2) per customer. To return an item, simply follow these return procedures:
- Contact our Customer Service department at +1 (844) 944-1315 or by email at: email@example.com
- Advise the representative that you wish to return your order. An RAN (Return Authorization Number) will be issued.
- Within one business day of your phone call we will email you a pre-paid, fully insured FedEx label, along with instructions on how to safely and securely package your items.
- If you need packaging materials, please visit a FedEx authorized store for free priority boxes.
- Take your package with the label to the nearest FedEx location and simply mail it back to us. DO NOT DROP A PACKAGE AT A FEDEX DROP BOX.
- When package is dropped at a FedEx location, ask for a receipt and keep that receipt for your records.
- Your order should arrive at our office within one to two business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
- All refunds will be processed within two weeks (14 days) after the merchandize is received and checked.
- Free return insurance – you’re 100% covered from when it leaves your hands until it arrives at our door.
- Zero cost – a FedEx return shipping is pre-paid and there are no restocking fees.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- Special/custom orders are none returnable.
- Items sent to our office without a RA number, packages shipped beyond the 30-day return period, or packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will not be accepted.
- Returned merchandise must be undamaged and in “new and unused condition” to be deemed acceptable for refund or exchange. Items showing obvious signs of wear or alteration by a jeweler other than Intersecting Hearts will not be accepted.
- Loose or mounted certified diamonds must also be accompanied by the original laboratory grading report, or a $175.00 charge will be assessed to replace the certificate.